Are you currently looking for an easy and powerful way to drive visitors to web shops and your artwork hosting websites? Why not promote your art with videos and take advantage of YouTube’s 60 million views every day? Odds are, you already have everything you want to create your own video, hosting them on YouTube is free.
Here Is What it takes to create and host a video of your artwork:
1. Create digital (.jpg) pictures of your art by simply photographing or scanning them.
2. Make an introduction image with your artist name, emblem (optional), and site URL in an image editor such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint or even the Paint program that comes standard on most PCs. Another option is to picture or scan in your business card at high resolution.
3. Create a final image for the end of the video that has your website URL or copy the debut picture and use it to your final image.
4. Import all pictures into Windows Movie Maker (PC) or iMovie (Mac).
5. Drag and Drop the pictures into the appropriate sequence with the introduction first followed with the art images and ending with the image that was final.
6. Import it into your video too, if you have your own music or audio.
7. Publish or create the movie.
8. Publish your art video.
9. Name your Video with a keyword rich title.
10. This is the most essential step – Fill in the description area with a short description of artwork or your video. Make sure that is the URL to your site beginning with http://
11. Insert tags and select a category.
12. Save and release the movie on YouTube.
If you need instructions, youTube’s help centre provides directions for publishing and uploading your videos.
In one day, you can have it hosted on YouTube and can produce a movie of your art. Once your movie is live, copy the URL connection for your video and share it with art fans, fellow artists, family members, and friends. Remember to copy the URL link that is complete starting with http:// That way the link will be’readable’.
YouTube provides a button that enables you to’share’ your movie on Facebook or Twitter. So if you are already an active member on these social networking websites you can instantly share your videos.
You will have your Channel which it is possible to customize. Your Channel not only gives a central location for all your videos to you, but it also has a contributor list signup that can help your client base grows. Each time you post a new video to your channel, your readers will be notified.
Grow your YouTube views by uploading videos every single week. Alternatively, you can buy youtube views to help boost your channel.